HOPE MOUNTAIN BARTER FAIRE 2017 T-SHIRT CONTEST
PRIZE – The artist of the selected shirt design will win (1) their choice of item with the design (e.g. hoodie, short or long-sleeve shirt. Value up to $55) and (2) two 3-day passes to the Barter Faire ($50 value each). Total prize value up to $155.
DEADLINE – Entries must be received by 5pm on April 10. The Barter Faire board will judge.
If available digitally, please submit via email to email@example.com.
If only available as a hard copy, please drop off at the Dome School / TCB office or mail to Ryan Forsythe, T-Shirt Coordinator c/o Hope Mountain Barter Faire, PO Box 812, Cave Junction OR 97523
- the words “Hope Mountain Barter Faire”
- the year “2017” (or the full date: June 23-24-25, 2017)
- a dragonfly (optional: a sometimes tradition is to include the number of dragonflies equal to the year of the fair. This is the 15th, so 15 dragonflies, but please don’t stick in 15 dragonflies if it detracts from the overall design)
* If submitted electronically, preferred file formats are JPG and PSD, but we can work with most file types. Submit at minimum of 10” wide at 300 dpi.
* Please note that designs will be screen-printed, so the number of colors used should not be more than 5 or 6 at most (more colors = greater cost per shirt). [So note: we may factor potential shirt cost into the design considerations – don’t go overboard!]