PRIZE – The artist of the selected shirt design will win (1) their choice of item with the design (e.g. hoodie, short or long-sleeve shirt. Value up to $55) and (2) two 3-day passes to the Barter Faire ($50 value each). Total prize value up to $155.
DEADLINE – Entries must be received by 4pm on March 15. The Barter Faire board will judge.
If available digitally, please submit via email to email@example.com.
If only available as a hard copy, please drop off at the Dome School / Takilma Community Building office or mail to Ryan Forsythe, T-Shirt Coordinator, c/o Hope Mountain Barter Faire, PO Box 812, Cave Junction OR 97523
* At a minimum, designs should include the following elements:
(1) the words “Hope Mountain Barter Faire”
(2) the year “2019” (or the full date: June 21-22-23, 2019)
(3) a dragonfly
(optional note: a sometimes tradition has been to include the number of dragonflies equal to the year of the fair. This is the 17th, so that would be 17 dragonflies. This may be a bit much so please don’t stick in 17 dragonflies if it detracts from the overall design)
* If submitted electronically, preferred file formats are JPG and PSD (PhotoShop) but we can work with many file types. Submit at minimum of 10” wide at 300 dpi (or 3000 pixels wide).
* Please note that designs will be screen-printed, so the number of colors used should be limited (more colors = greater cost per shirt). [So note well: we may factor potential shirt cost into the design considerations – don’t go overboard! In fact, due to budget constraints, this year we encourage 1 or 2 color designs]
* Also please note that while the design will appear on the 2019 t-shirts, we also plan to use the winning design for the 2019 poster as well. No additional award compensation (beyond that noted above) will be provided if the design is used for both t-shirt and poster.
QUESTIONS? – Please don’t hesitate to ask any questions. Send to Ryan at thedomeschool (a) gmail.com or call 541-592-3911.