Once again, we’re holding a contest to find the design for this year’s t-shirts. The artist of the winning design will receive 2 three-day passes to the Faire (value at least $50 each) as well as their choice of item with the design, such as a hoodie, short- or long-sleeve shirt, or tank top (value up to $55).
DEADLINE – Entries must be received by 5pm on March 10. The Barter Faire board will judge.
If available digitally, please submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If only available as a hard copy, please drop off at the Dome School / TCB office or mail to Ryan Forsythe, T-Shirt Coordinator c/o Hope Mountain Barter Faire, PO Box 812, Cave Junction OR 97523
T SHIRT DESIGN CRITERIA
* At a minimum, designs should include the following elements:
- the words “Hope Mountain Barter Faire”
- the year “2018” (or the full date: June 15-16-17, 2017)
- a dragonfly [NOTE: a sometimes tradition is to include the number of dragonflies equal to the year of the fair. This is the 16th, so 16 dragonflies, but this is optional. Please don’t stick in 16 dragonflies if it detracts from the overall design)
* If submitted electronically, preferred file formats are JPG and PSD (PhotoShop), but we can work with most file types. Submit at minimum of 10” wide at 300 dpi.
* Please note that designs will be screen-printed, so the number of colors used should not be more than 5 or 6 at most, as more colors translates to a greater cost per shirt. [So note well: we may factor potential shirt cost into the design considerations – don’t go overboard!]
We have a gallery of past designs that you may wish to peruse for inspiration: t-shirt designs and poster designs.